The hype behind augmented reality tech has been giving a lot of display manufacturers the motivation to rethink how modern displays work. Current optics technologies being used by HoloLens, Vuzix and Magic Leap all rely on a complicated high-end type of waveguide displ... Read more
- Driver in fatal Tesla Autopilot crash had seven seconds to take action
- You’ve Been Poisoned Coffee Mug
- ‘Dungeons & Dragons’ in AR Teased by Wizards of the Coast Digital Games Studio
- What is a smart mirror and why do so many companies think you want one?
- Currently: An audio only social network
- Google’s Johnny Lee Excited To Merge Tango And Daydream