Cette article est un miroir de la Newsletter originale. N’hésitez pas à vous Inscrire !
This week, discover the enigma of the LK-99 Superconductor and the first observation of neutrinos at CERN’s Large Hadron Collider.
Explore the realm of AI with exciting developments like AniPortraitGAN, HyperDiffusion, and Microsoft’s plans for OneDrive. Venture into alternate realities with the Meta Quest 3, Google’s Project Moohan, and the 3D human generation pipeline, Chupa. Embrace the Internet of Things with UPS’s long-range delivery drones and location intelligence for enterprises.
Get a glimpse of the future with digital and vertical cemeteries in Beijing and ‘Slick’ cows bred to counter climate change. Find inspiration in a 500,000-piece LEGO Galactic Senate and learn how to program a poker game with GPT. Join in discussions about the Apple Vision Pro and quantum immortality. Finally, examine the rise of cruise tourism and the biodiversity of soil.
All this and much more await within.
By the way, I played with GPT-4 and Midjourney to create a Comic/Manga. A lot of insight to make it works with consistency. Up to 140 iteration for 14 vignettes ! More to come 🙂 … and I also participate to a discussion about Aple Vision Pro with french XR ecosystem.
Happy Reading !
➡️ I’m conducting a quick Survey (in French) about Business and Technologies overwatch🗒️ if you have 5 minutes to improve this newsletter 🙏🏻.
✔️ An idea, an insight or a project ? Let’s talk !
We can do Innovation Workshop to better understand your busines requirement and frame a strategic roadmap for you innovations of 2023-2024.
- The Misunderstood Superconductor: LK-99
- First Observation of Neutrinos at CERN’s Large Hadron Collider
🧠 Artificial Intelligence
- AniPortraitGAN: Creating 3D Animatable Portraits from 2D Images
- Microsoft Plans AI Improvements for OneDrive Cloud Storage
That’s something that could be huge to use private user data in context of Azure Chat GPT.
- HyperDiffusion: A New Approach to 3D and 4D Generative Modelling
- Enterprise Excitement & Caution Regarding Generative AI Adoption
Thats a news weak signal. See also the Youtube video about Prompt Injection.
- Microsoft Seeks Patent for AI System Detecting Tone in Messages
Next you will just have to think about it 😉
🕹️ Alternate Realities
- Introducing My Second Animation Project: ‘Enjoyment’
- Google & Samsung Partner for ‘Project Moohan’, an Apple Vision Pro Competitor
- Meta Quest 3 Specifications Allegedly Leaked Ahead of Launch
It seems there is a leak about the leak …
- Introducing Chupa: A 3D Human Generation Pipeline Using Diffusion Models
Old news, I think we already talk about it few newsletter ago
🤖 Internet of Things
- UPS Delivery Drones Receive FAA Approval for Long-Range Flights
- Apple announces Apple Watch Series 9, and it has a handy double tap feature
- Apple’s Vision Pro headset is on track to ship early next year
‘Nearly All’ iPad & iPhone Apps Will Be Available On Apple Vision Pro At Launch off course it’s 2D in an expensive Headset …
- Discover Phygital Commerce: Best of London Store Tour
Don’t miss this event that curate Phygital initiative IRL
- Creating Multiple Vector Style Illustrations: A Guide
- Finding and Winning Your First 10 B2B Customers
- Transforming Retail Spaces into Cozy Homes
- Introducing WeatherBench 2: A Benchmark for Data-Driven Weather Models
Very interesting to see usecases close to weather related
- Beijing’s Digital and Vertical Cemeteries to Address Space Shortage
Funny very critical issues for China to handle a big population and death
- The Consequences and Regulation of Algorithmic Pricing
- Breeding Heat-Resistant ‘Slick’ Cows to Counter Climate Change
The Cow 2.0 ? Whaether proof ? 🙂
🔨 Do It Yourself
- Ready Player Me Releases Free Game-Ready Animation Library
Something I did on Mediaverse and Reflets.io
- Creating a Transparent Screen from an LCD TV
Old but interesting news, you need a strong light behind. That explain why modern display use OLED with strong 2000 to 4000 Nits
- Wavacity: The Online Audio Editor Cloning Audacity
- LEGO-Based 3-Axis Styrofoam Cutter Unveiled
Love the idea, i wonder how the software can cut the foam the right way.
- Programming a Poker Game with the Help of GPT
Love the deisgn so clean
- Fun Tech Demo for Web Server Library
Comments are very itneresting, using QRCode or TinyURL to « host » the website.
- Be Cautious with What You Share with GPT Chatbots
Very good explnanation in french to perform Prompt Injection/Attack to ChatGPT
- Special Episode Podcast: USA, Cultural Shocks, and Quantum Immortality
Quantum Immortality 🙂
- Apple Vision Pro: A Game Changer in Augmented Reality? A Discussion!
Proud to be onboard to this discussion about future fo Apple Vision Pro. Thanks Gregory !
- Microsoft Revises Activision Blizzard Deal to Satisfy UK Regulator
Really hope Ubisoft stocks will raise again …