Cette article est un miroir de la Newsletter originale. N’hésitez pas à vous Inscrire !
This week, We’ve got a whole lot of exciting stories to unpack. From a newly discovered human lineage in China to game-changing pig-to-human kidney transplants, the tech world is buzzing. Google’s Brain2Music AI is turning brain signals into music and Princeton Lab is shaking things up with their 3D scene generator, Infinigen.
But that’s not all! Apple’s Vision Pro is raising eyebrows with its claim to replace monitors, and Microsoft has a mysterious ‘Special Event’ lined up. And in the business world, Walmart is developing an AI symptom checker, while AliExpress is expanding its footprint in Europe and Latin America. Get ready to dive in, there’s so much more to discover!
By the way, this newsletter is fully generated with AI. This summer I switch my curation to Node-RED, AirTable, Midjourney and GPT-4. I did a little capsule with my voice in French. It’s fun to see that Chat-GPT totally sucks at providing movie quotes. It totally hallucinate. dialogs and it’s hard to find real one. This a midnight first try, next one will be better…
✔️ An idea, an insight or a project ? Let’s talk !
We can do Innovation Workshop to better understand your busines requirement and frame a strategic roadmap for you innovations of 2023-2024.
- Unknown Human Lineage Discovered in China
- Liquid-Metal Battery to Be Deployed on Grid in 2024
- Successful pig-to-human kidney transplant brings hope for organ shortage
- Russian Luna-25 Mission Ends in Crash on Moon’s Surface
🧠 Artificial Intelligence
- Google’s Brain2Music AI Reproduces Music Based on Brain Signals
- Revolutionizing Radiance Field Rendering with 3D Gaussian Splatting
- The Rising Role of Sketches in Computer Vision
🕹️ Alternate Realities
- Understanding Apple Vision Pro’s Monitor Replacement Claim
- Boosting Online Sales through SEO Optimization
The second time I headr about Clo3D
- Increasing Efficiency in E-commerce Through AI
- Meta Quest 3: A Detailed Look at the New VR Headset
- Assessing Apple Vision Pro’s claim as a monitor replacement
- Infinigen: A Procedural Generator of 3D Scenes by Princeton Lab
- Assessing VR Optics and Monitor Replacement Capabilities of Apple Vision Pro
- Frame Update: Supports 1,000 Users, Real-Time Reflections, New Features
🤖 Internet of Things
- Microsoft Invites Media to ‘Special Event’ in New York City on September 21
An hardware event.
- Samsung introduces 43″ Class The Sero QLED 4K (2022)
Aspect ratio to mirror a Mobile Phone and so a SmartMirror ?
- LG Introduces a Bizarre Portable TV in a Suitcase
Love this idea to demo a SmartMirror on the move.
- Walmart Developing AI-Based Symptom Checker
- Sotheby’s Sued Over Bored Ape NFTs Auction
Ah ah ah I tell everyone NFT are bullshit but … people listen to journalist that do not do their DD.
- Europeans Face Economic Decline Amid Pandemic and Ukraine Conflict
And way more stupid … wanting to take more money to the rich … downside leveling …
- Leia Inc. Acquires Dimenco, Boosting 3D Display Technology
Very impressive demo at CES2019 on Microsoft Booth
🔨 Do It Yourself
- GpuRamDrive: A Virtual Drive Backed by GPU Memory
Create a virtual drive backed by GPU RAM.
- Camera Obscura Project Offers Unique View of Eiffel Tower
Inspiring but no so impressive
- MIT’s CSAIL Develops High Contrast, Invisible QR Codes
Smart idea to use Flueorescent filament !
📼 Audio x Video
- Japan’s Population Crisis: A Decline to 86 million by 2075
30% of women don’t want children because of better education level that prevent them to seek into 20% low level mens.
- I tested Epic Games new mobile app RealityScan
Something I might not understand ?!