Cette article est un miroir de la Newsletter originale. N’hésitez pas à vous Inscrire !
This week, I upgrade to Insta 360 ONE RS 1-inch with Leica optics to better digitalize XR with Matterport. But got some trouble with the app algorithm …
✔️ An idea, an insight or a project ? Let’s talk !
We can do Innovation Workshop to better understand your busines requirement and frame a strategic roadmap for you innovations of 2023-2024.
- Voyager 2: Communication Reestablished with One Big Shout debugging with 37 hours of lag 🙂
- Scientists Use DNA to Construct Material Lighter and Stronger Than Steel thanks to DNA
- New transparent metadevices based on quasi-1D surface plasmon polariton structures
- Magnetohydrodynamic Drive in the Kitchen Sink
- We’re closer to ‘engineering’ blood vessels : Cardiovascular disease is a global killer. Now researchers have developed a fast, inexpensive and scalable method for engineering blood vessels from natural tissue
- Physicists achieve fusion with net energy gain for second time
🧠 Articial Intelligence
- AI-powered micro-climate forecasting for the energy and agriculture sectors very interesting theme these days !
- Meta Releases Open-Source Generative AI Text-to-Sound Engine AudioCraft wait to align Singing and Music … many initiative coming
- LISA: Reasoning Segmentation via Large Language Model
- ChatGPT Is the Perfect Creative Machine—Except For One Big Little Thing
- Nvidia’s synthetic data farm to train AI model with GenerativeAI but is it relevant ???
- AI just changed the game in filmmaking. I tested Gen2, have to perform many try to get something usable with very basic motion.
- Symphonize 3D Semantic Scene Completion with Contextual Instance Queries
- DisCo: Disentangled Control for Referring Human Dance Generation in Real World
🕹️ Alterninate Realities
- Team Behind XR Productivity App ‘Immersed’ Announce Visor, a PC VR Headset for Work surfing on BigScreen trend
- Apple Vision Pro (Part 5A) – Why Monitor Replacement is Ridiculous so it’s a marketing bullshit of BigScreen ? A very very deep interesting explanation.
- Meta Quest 3 FCC Approval Confirms 6GHz Wi-Fi 6E less lag ? better connectivity ?
- PatentDrop : Microsoft’s face reader for mixed-reality devices whete it stop Face API because of ResponsibleAI concern…
- Microsoft Teams adds spatial audio for more immersive conference calls
- Apple Joins Pixar, NVIDIA, & More to “accelerate next generation of AR experiences” with 3D File Protocol
🤖 Internet of Things
- An Open Firmware for LILYGO’s e-ink Smart Watch make me rembmer my old Pebble.
- PatentDrop : Ford want to anonymize that scream at that truck that just cut you off during rush hour.
- RealWear is Saving Frontline Workers an Estimated 63 Days of Productivity. We are using this glasses at Nagarro for vehicule maintenance.
- Walmart shoppers will have more ads to check while they check out. What the hell … your paying AND getting ads …
- a16z : Where Will AI Have the Biggest Impact? Healthcare.
- To the Unconscious and Beyond : Trends inside Meditation, Zen and Sleep tech.
- Luxury Resale is increasing cost of Hermès Bags
- Spacely.ai : AI interrior design (with generative AI ?)
- Mark Zuckerberg is ‘not holding my breath’ for August 26th fight date with Elon Musk
- Workshop : Create your story book with ChatGPT and Midjourney. I love it !!! So cool event I want to do at Nagarro ! So engaging for clients, … !
- The most powerful paradoxes of life. Fun and Inspiring.
💡 Do It Yourself
- Metal Forming with a 3D Printer. Very inspiring !
- Hackaday Prize 2023: One-Handed Soldering with the Solder Sustainer. Inspiring ! I sucks at soldering, would love 3 hands 🙂
- If Web Components are so great, why am I not using them? that was a GREAT idea 10 years ago. But dumb people without vision pushed into ReactJS and VueJS that do the job by breaking the web philosophy … and now it is a big mess … But who cares ? the AI will write the code …
Medias (Audio & Video)
- 3 charts about Streaming winning over Cable and more … very interesting that pricing model. Movie Theater won’t last longer I think …
- Simulated patient monitor videos on YouTube … for Halloween ?
- Watch TV like in the 90‘s
- 🇫🇷 Nothing relevant … but time to listen (again) Radio des Jeux (about board games)
Chiffres & Quotes
- 90% of Ray-Ban Stories owners aren’t using Meta’s smart glasses in comment people afraid of being observed … guys you are already observed everywhere ! Just give a try at PimEyes that also use security camera !
- 68-mile tunnel network under Las Vegas will be digged by The Boring Company
- 95% accuracy to steal you password by listening your keyboard
- $150 million marketing campaing for Barbie !!! see also this article